300% Improvement in lead conversion rates
41% Revenue increase per salesperson
27% Improvement in customer retention
That’s what you achieve with a Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM sets itself apart from its competitors by being both affordable and customizable. It is loved by sales teams across the globe and is trusted by 150,000 businesses in 180 countries.
Check out Zoho CRM now.
Zoho CRM is a powerful tool to manage your leads. However, to generate leads or to perform sales outreach, a CRM alone might not be enough.
You need to integrate Zoho CRM with other tools to build a robust sales and marketing ecosystem for your business.
Here is an interesting analogy –
Think of your CRM as the titular lead of your movie. But it doesn’t mean you go on shooting the entire film with a single character. You need the help of a supporting cast to render a wholesome experience.
Thankfully, with Zoho, you have the option to pick from 500+ plug n play integrations available in its marketplace. Now, this is both good news and bad news.
The good news is –
As a business, you are spoilt for choices. You have tons of opportunities to achieve your sales targets with these integrations.
And the bad news is –
Choosing the right integration from this sea of available options is daunting.
So we decided to make your life easier by taking you through some of the top names in the Zoho marketplace to power your lead-gen process. Read on.
Table of Contents
Zoho CRM Integrations for Outbound Lead Generation
To the uninitiated, outbound lead generation is the process of proactively identifying and reaching out to potential buyers within a target segment. While this is a vital activity for early-stage startups, it is equally important for businesses at any stage of their life cycle.
Such proactive measures will not only help your target audience learn more about your brand but also induce some trust along the way. A typical outbound lead generation process involves three stages – list building, outreach, and qualification.
List Building Tools
A list-building tool enables you to build a customer database with all the data you need to understand them better. Some tools even capture the details of visitors who came and left your website without leaving a trace.
When you are using Zoho CRM, you get to integrate with the following list-building tools –
Ranked #1 for data quality in both Capterra and G2, Leadfeeder is a powerful B2B list-building tool that delivers detailed information about website visitors, the pages they visited, and the duration they stayed on your website. It also helps in segmenting visitors based on country, company size, industry, and more. By integrating Leadfeeder with Zoho, your customer’s sales life cycle can be shortened to three simple steps –
- Identify the company that paid a visit to you in Leadfeeder
- Qualify them in the Zoho CRM
- Finally, target them to close the sale.
Here are some of the other useful features that you can enjoy through the synergy of Leadfeeder and Zoho – Auto-importing prospects from CSV files OR Google Sheets
- Send contact and activity details directly to Zoho
- Identify leads that are already present in Zoho CRM
- Create new leads in Zoho CRM as ‘accounts’ directly from Leadfeeder
- Link the leads and accounts already present in Zoho CRM with those in Leadfeeder
- Create new tasks/deals in Zoho CRM for all the linked leads
Check out Leadfeeder’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
LinkPort is a free chrome extension that operates as an intelligent LinkedIn-to-Zoho contact importer. Through LinkPort, you can effortlessly populate a prospect’s LinkedIn details such as name, email, phone number, organization, etc., right into your Zoho CRM.
Once you connect LinkPort with Zoho, you no longer have to pay a visit to LinkedIn to find important information about a lead. You can avoid copy pasting data from LinkedIn to your CRM. With LinkPort, you save at least 2 hours every day when you connect LinkPort with Zoho CRM.
Here’s what the LinkPort-Zoho CRM integration does for you –
- Import unlimited LinkedIn contacts (both LinkedIn and Sales Navigator) to Zoho CRM in a single click
- Get rid of the effort required to import data from LinkedIn to Zoho CRM. Save 10+ hours per week
- Map all essential LinkedIn information (name, email address, contact number, organization, and even custom fields) and sync it with fields inside Zoho CRM
Like Leadfeeder, LinkedIn Sales Navigator simplifies the process of finding new connections and leads. You can tap into LinkedIn’s mammoth 700M+ member network to find and build relationships with prospects. With this tool, your sales prospecting becomes easier and effective as it eliminates the need for ice-cold calls.
When you integrate Zoho CRM with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you can see a prospect’s key information (available on LinkedIn) right inside Zoho. No more shifting of tabs between LinkedIn and your CRM to collect user information. You can even push your leads from Zoho CRM to Sales Navigator and send them InMails even if they aren’t a 1st level connection.
Here’s what you can do when you link LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Zoho CRM –
- View LinkedIn insights, profile, and company records on Zoho CRM
- Seamlessly sync the contacts in Zoho with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Engage contacts with personalized outreach through InMails
Check out LinkedIn Sales Navigator’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
Aeroleads presents a perfect avenue to find prospects for businesses of all sizes. It offers enterprises a quick way to generate leads and find out crucial contact information like email addresses and phone numbers. In summary, you get all the important info that is missing in your Zoho CRM through this powerful integration.
The Aeroleads-Zoho CRM integration can –
- Extract contact information of any business in a matter of seconds
- Import all data points directly to Zoho CRM or convert them to a CSV file
- All collected contact information, including custom fields like job title, company location, company address, and more can be imported to your Zoho CRM in one step
Check out Aeroport’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
Sales Engagement Tools
Sales engagement tools empower sales reps to engage actively with prospects through personalized outreach. Acting as a communication layer using multiple channels on top of the CRM, these platforms execute sales outreach at scale and help in booking more meetings.
Klenty is the only Sales Engagement Platform with a deep Zoho CRM integration. Klenty works in tandem with Zoho and helps the sales team engage more prospects through personalized emails, calls, and LinkedIn outreach making your reps 250% more productive in their day-to-day activities and book 3X more meetings. Klenty’s integration with Zoho CRM lets reps automate Zoho workflows like
- Creating a lead based on their engagement
- Automatically start a sequence of emails/calls/LinkedIn tasks as soon as the lead details are entered into Zoho CRM
- Executing sales outreach without leaving Zoho CRM
- Recording activities, engagements, copy of emails, etc. all inside Zoho CRM
As a result of these workflow automations, you save 15+ hours for your reps every week.
With the Klenty-Zoho CRM integration, your reps can
- Execute multi-channel outreach in the form of calls, automated emails, and LinkedIn messaging.
- Personalize sales outreach to every stage of the buying intent
- Identify and prioritize hot prospects
- Execute all of your LinkedIn tasks in one click
Outbound calling tools streamline the calling process and help businesses get more out of their routine outbound calls. By integrating such tools with Zoho, companies can automatically log, review, and manage call data from inside the CRM.
Listed below are the top outbound calling tools that have Zoho CRM integrations –
Ring.io is a powerful dialer platform made to blend well with CRMs like Zoho. It makes the sales team more productive thanks to advanced features like click-to-call and power dialing mode. It enables the team members to spend less time dialing and more time selling. Through the integration of Ring.io with Zoho CRM, the sales team can dial and call a prospect directly from the latter. Even better, all calls are automatically logged, recorded, and routed to provide a smooth experience for the sales team.The combination of Ring.io and Zoho CRM can –
- Provide contextual information about a contact as you converse with them with the screen pop feature
- Grow revenue with powerful telephony features that improve caller experience
- Offer visibility through real-time metrics and enable higher productivity
Check out Ring.io’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
Toky is a fully-featured telephony system, which, when integrated with Zoho CRM, automatically logs outbound calls, records them, and offers a click-to-call functionality inside it. With Toky tightly wound with Zoho, you will no longer waste time manually logging calls and SMS. This powerful integration also lets your outbound calling team close more deals and achieve excellent customer satisfaction in parallel.Toky and Zoho CRM together can let you –
- Call prospects right from Zoho CRM in a single click. No more switching applications
- Log all your outbound calls, voicemails, text messages, and even missed calls
- Get outbound calling metrics and monitor agents proactively
Check out Toky’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
A very popular name on this list, Aircall is a cloud-based phone system that has its own fan following in the B2B sphere. It empowers the sales team to not only make calls but also to have a meaningful conversation with their prospects. When integrated with Zoho CRM, it enables businesses to manage, route, queue, and monitor calls directly from it. Through the integration of Aircall and Zoho CRM, you can –
- Sync contacts between different phone lines and add all contacts to CRM effortlessly
- Customize how contacts are populated in the Zoho account for every Aircall number
- Assess performances of the agents and track KPIs in real-time to make data-driven decisions
Check out Aircall’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
Twilio is a cloud communication platform that helps businesses to engage with their prospects across channels like VOIP, SMS, video, Whatsapp, and more. Twilio also lets developers programmatically make and receive calls, text messages, and other communications using its web service APIs. Additionally, Twilio’s hosted PBX system integrated with Zoho CRM enables you to seamlessly organize your incoming and outgoing calls, all within Zoho CRM.Through the integration of Twilio and Zoho CRM, you can –
- Eliminate the hassle of moving across multiple interfaces to dial calls
- Identify who is on the other end of the line in an incoming call
- Automatically log and track call details without any manual intervention or associated errors
Check out Twilio’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
CallHippo is a handy virtual phone system which when integrated with Zoho CRM allows sales teams to manage calls directly from the CRM interface in a click. Some useful functionalities like Power Dialer and Automatic call distributions greatly assist the sales team to have more effective conversations with the customers. The automated features of CallHippo eliminate any sort of manual data entry process. This saves time for the sales reps and improves the overall productivity of the organization.With the combination of CallHippo and Zoho CRM, you can
- Make one-tap calls to prospects, leads, and customers directly from Zoho CRM
- Use telephony features like IVR, call barging, conference, and transfers
- Maintain a single source of call log data in Zoho CRM by tracking every conversation
Check out Callhipo’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
Zoho CRM Integrations for Inbound Lead Generation
Running an inbound lead generation process alongside the outbound lead generation process is crucial for accelerating your sales. Inbound lead generation involves the creation of useful content that can draw more visitors to your website and convert them into leads.
As a first step, you make your brand more discoverable in search engines and social media. In return for your useful content, you will get the visitor’s contact information that ensures that communication is not interrupted between your business and the customers.
Inbound lead generation can be divided into three broad steps – lead capture, lead nurture and qualify.
Inbound lead capture tools extract lead details using elements like demo request forms, custom landing pages, and personalized newsletters. These tools turn ideal traffic into leads by prompting visitors to fill in their information using visually rich personalized content.
Here are four powerful lead capture tools available as Zoho CRM integrations –
Involve.me is a user-engagement platform where businesses can create forms, landing pages, payment forms, and more. Through rich interactive content, Involve.me improves user experience on the website and, in return, collects helpful customer data. It sends leads in real-time to your Zoho CRM. Here are the benefits of using Involve.me when you are a Zoho CRM customer –
- Automatically capture leads from landing pages and sync them with Zoho CRM
- Give a current and comprehensive view of all prospect data right within Zoho CRM
- Identify and segregate high-value leads and user profiles in few clicks
Check out Involve.me’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
While forms on Zoho CRM are pretty sleek, Gravity forms offer more customization options within your form. It offers an easy way to connect WordPress forms with Zoho CRM and analyze them to segment contact lists effectively. With the Gravity forms Zoho integration, you can –
- Create visually-pleasing, dynamic WP forms that are mobile-ready
- Automatically collect contacts and update them in Zoho CRM after every successful form submission
- Map WordPress form fields to Zoho CRM fields
- Have a more meaningful follow up with your prospects through proper segmentation
Check out Gravity Form’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
Typeform is a super-intuitive lead capture tool that connects smoothly with Zoho CRM to transfer data from responses. It uses interactive elements like quizzes and surveys to encourage users to sign up or submit their information in the form.By integrating Typeform with Zoho, you can –
- Capture contact data (email, name, and company) and send it automatically to Zoho CRM for further targeting
- Sync hidden fields in Typeform with required fields in Zoho CRM
- Connect Typeform questions to Zoho CRM fields like city, phone number, or website
Check out Typeform’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
SurveyMonkey is a renowned surveying tool that helps capture leads and convert them into Zoho contacts instantly. Businesses can collect and analyze survey data and key insights right from their Zoho dashboard when they have opted for SurveyMonkey integration.The combination of Survey Monkey and Zoho CRM can
- Help gain actionable insights from data collected through a survey
- Connect SurveyMonkey question to a Zoho form property
- Automatically sync responses and create contacts in the Zoho platform
- Create and share reports with other stakeholders easily
Check out SurveyMonkey’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
It is the process of nurturing acquired leads slowly yet steadily to turn them into paying customers. This is where email marketing and personalized campaigns come into play. Connecting tools that are well-equipped to handle campaigns from your Zoho CRM will help you nurture leads faster.
Listed below are four lead nurturing tools that are also popular Zoho CRM integrations-
ActiveCampaign is a customer experience automation platform that helps automate email marketing, sync users, nurture leads, and boost campaign efficiency. Through the synchronization of all campaign activities with Zoho CRM, you can align marketing and sales activities for better results. The association of ActiveCampaign and Zoho CRM can help by –
- Enabling automatic and manual import of leads between ActiveCampaign and Zoho CRM
- Sending personalized emails to your Zoho CRM contacts and provide engagement metrics
- Making your Zoho CRM a single source of truth for all campaigns sent through ActiveCampaign
Check out ActiveCampaign’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
Outgrow provides marketers what they need to get started in the lead nurturing process. It helps in creating your own personalized content like quizzes, assessments, forms, surveys, and more to nurture and convert leads. Its ability to provide more than one asset to clients based on their segment makes the lead nurturing aspect quite intuitive.The combination of Outgrow and Zoho CRM can help you by –
- Automatically forwarding all lead data collected from various Outgrow experiences to the Zoho platform
- Helping filter the available lead data on various metrics before passing it to Zoho
- Enriching and automating all stages of inbound lead generation
Check out Outgrow’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
MailChimp is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that helps convert subscribers into leads while offering 360-degree visibility of marketing activities. Integrating it with Zoho CRM will not only provide an unhindered view of your sales pipeline but also help nurture leads with a clear picture of what works and what doesn’t. MailChimp’s integration with Zoho CRM can help in –
- Capturing emails and other important lead information in Zoho CRM directly
- Facilitating two-way contact sync with Zoho and MailChimp
- Sharing insights with stakeholders and help them focus better on achieving the preset goals
- Personalizing campaigns based on the segment that the lead belongs to and improve engagement to turn cold leads to warm prospects
Check out MailChimp’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
ZohoCampaigns is Zoho’s very own email automation platform that helps run multi-channel social campaigns and drive lead nurturing. Its seamless integration with Zoho CRM enables businesses to deliver the right message to the right set of leads at the right time. When you add ZohoCampaigns to your Zoho CRM, you can
- Send visually appealing newsletters by choosing from an array of pre-designed templates
- Automatically transfer leads from Zoho CRM to ZohoCampaigns and send personalized campaigns to them
- Track email marketing metrics like open rates and click rates in real-time
- Trigger actions and run targeted email campaigns based on the information available about leads
Check out ZohoCampaign’s integration in Zoho Marketplace
When it comes to lead generation, both outbound and inbound processes are equally significant for your sales team to flourish. Without them, it will be hard to set up and build a sales pipeline that can help scale your business. With the above information, you must be able to pick the right tools that fit your needs and build a perfect lead gen stack with your Zoho CRM.